Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bearville: Cub Condo | House Ideas!

        Bearville: Cub Condo | House Ideas!
Need a makeover in your ranchy, crusty, old cub condo? Here are a couple of tips to make sure               your cub condo never goes out of style, no matter what season!
1. Main
I was trying to keep it formal and normal, so I decided to go with classy colors. I went with gray for the walls, and a lighter gray for the flooring. I put a couple of couches there just to keep the simplicity and make it pop. I put a chameleon poster on the wall because it had all of the colors in the room. 

2. Bedroom
To me, I think the bedroom is a room in your condo to be yourself. Over the top, girly, weird, and crazy. If I were to explain this room, I would say girly. I chose a purple wall to match the bed and the seat for the victorian dresser. I chose the fuzzy rugs next to the bed to kind of make it take up space. And every room needs to have a computer!

3. Patio
 For the patio, I decided to put a pool because without it, lets just admit it would be boring. I put hot pink towels next to it to match the hot pink beach chairs. I added a barbecue to make it look fun, and that there would be a pool party there. I added a squared arbor to take up the space there because nothing was there. I borded the deck with beautiful sunflowers to make it pop, and a tree house to make it look family fun.

4. Furry Friend Room
So for the furry friend room, I tried to make it look childish on purpose. A penguin figure next to the cloud computer, and a tree poster on the wall. My furry friend loves the color blue as you can tell, and he likes the sport baseball. So, I put a baseball poster in the wall. He also likes to go fishing, so I put fish stands all over his room. If your furry friend is a girl, I recommend using pink bright colors. And, for any furry friend room, you can put all of the furry friends interests. I also added grass for the carpet to make it look outside, because he always likes to play in the park. 

That's it for this cub condo tour! I hope you take all of my tips. Most of the stuff that I got were from the bear stuff store, or the fountain. Some items may not be sold anymore or given away. I have much more rooms, but for now I included all of the rooms that mostly everyone had. Thanks for reading :) Stay True <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment