Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2014

Bearville: Annoying Ads on Bearville?

      Bearville: Annoying Ads on Bearville?
This annoying ad was popping up, and was really annoying me. The most annoying thing about it is that it would never go away. First of all, here is how it looks like.
The ad has been popping up ever since about a month ago. No, I did not do a hack, though I would like to know and thank the person that did this. The reason is because it gives me tons of bearbills for the day (about 10,000) but its not that easy as it seems, even though its giving it to me for no reason. It keeps popping up and popping up that it really gets annoying. It blocks my view when I am talking to my friends, and it also gets my computer a heck slow because of how it keeps popping up rapidly. I'm also a little scared of this thing, or ad???

The first reason is because I don't know who is doing this to me. It might be doing something to my computer, and I would really like to know what its doing. I haven't suspected anything since the first day it came up. I was just so confused. I honestly thought it would last for just one day, but it keeps coming to me ever since! Also, it doesn't look familiar to me. The font is different then what is would look like, and that's pretty much the only thing that scares me. Not only because it could be fake, but it could be an advertisement, and you know how advertisements can be. They can give me viruses. And I really don't know why, but when ever I click that ok button, it brings up more chrome's ( I use google chrome ). 

Please, I've told this to all of my friends, and they have never seen it before. They call me lucky, which I am not. I'm really not familiar with this, and I haven't done anything in bearville that could be giving me this. They might think i'm some other special account. And its only giving it to my account. And, when ever I play on my laptop, it also happens to me. When I try on my sister's account It won't pop up! If this is happening to you, please bearmail me at GabrielaAdorable1030. Thanks for reading! Stay true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment